Saturday, July 18, 2015

God sure has lived in a lot of places: A tent, a house of cedar, and in the Judo-Christian community. Maybe other places too. But, this makes me feel a little better about my own peripatetic wanderings and some of my abodes.

I sometimes wonder if I will ever have my own house of cedar. God said he would give one to David... after David DIES! And, let's face it, I 'aint no David.

I have a friend who lives in Albuquerque and each year he reports in on the changes in his garden; what has grown, and what didn't make it through the winter. I think it would be nice to be so rooted to a place that you can observe the changes year to year. Maybe someday I will settle down. I would like that.

I think that sometimes people forget that the reading in Ephesians is about the coming together of the Jews and the Christians. It's not a new thing that is established by Jesus. The cornerstone is for joining the two communities together.

OK. I am blogging again.



No comments:

Post a Comment