Monday, November 3, 2014

Status Update

It has been a busy week, but less stressful than anticipated.  Things move slowly.  I am trying not to get ahead of myself. 

As you can see from the post below, I am reading Strange Glory, the book about Dietrich Bonhoeffer.  It's a luxury for me, really.  I don't have time for it.  But it IS a nice read and I need a little luxury.  I do.

I want to do a blog post on why when we destroy creation we destroy God.  It's not Pantheism.  You'll have to let me explain.  But it is so deep, and it's been there for so long, that I am not sure I can pull the words up.  I am just starting to practice writing again and it's not that easy.

And I want to do a blog post on what I learned at church last Sunday.  It was pretty remarkable, and it surprised me because that was not what I was expecting. 

But, I am tired.  These days, at this school... it takes the life right out of me.  So I am going to go right to bed.  There are other things I'd rather do:  Listen to Jan Nunley's sermon, read the paper, watch these videos I have on Kierkegaard, write some haiku, or read some Basho... But I'm going to bed. 




Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment